Our staff at the Allergy & Asthma Center at Ear, Nose and Throats Specialists of Wisconsin is here to help you with all of your allergy and asthma needs.
Call 920-969-1768 today for your consultation.
Christopher M. Mjaanes
- Board Certified by the American Board of Allergy & Immunology (2005)
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics (2003)
- Fellowship at Allergy and Immunology at National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO (2003 - 2005)
- Pediatric Residency at the UW-Children’s Hospital of Madison (2000 - 2003)
- University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, WI (1996 - 2000)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison B.S. in Sociology (1988 - 1992)
Clinical Adjunct Assistant Professor: Department of Medicine University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (2013 – present)
- Food Allergy
- Pediatric Respiratory Disease
- Severe Asthma
- Difficult-to-Treat Asthma in Children and Adults
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Allergic and Respiratory Disorder in Competitive Athletes
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorders
I am fluent in Spanish and have completed several medical missions to the underserved regions of Ecuador. My volunteerism also includes participating in tsunami relief efforts in India in 2005. I enjoy martial arts, woodworking, carpentry, skiing, hiking and playing soccer. I live in Neenah with my wife and three children.
RN, BSN, AE-C
- Certified Asthma Educator, 2016
- UW-Oshkosh: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1997
As a Certified Asthma Educator I work one on one with the patient and their families to educate them on Asthma issues. I enjoy interacting with people of all ages and helping them to understand and live with:
- Environmental Allergies,
- Food Allergies
- Other Skin Conditions,
- Administering Allergy Immunotherapy.
Born and raised in the Oshkosh area on a dairy farm and currently lives in Oshkosh. I am married and have two sons. I enjoy spending time outdoors, helping on the farm, traveling and scrapbooking.
Certified Medical Assistant / Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Level II Certificate in Medical Assisting-2001 Cisco Jr. College, Abilene, Texas
I am actively working toward becoming a Certified Asthma Educator so I can better help patients and their families understand their condition. I love working with people. I previously worked for Dr. Shringer, a Board Certified Allergist, for 12 years.
Born and raised in the Fox Valley area. After graduating from Fox Valley Lutheran High School I spent several years overseas in Turkey then relocated to Abilene, Texas in 1995 and lived there until 2013. I have three adult children, and enjoy spending time with them. I also love cooking, aviation, and volunteer work. I live in Kimberly with my partner, Steve.